CRG Schools aims to provide an efficient, reliable, honest and personal service to schools to provide staff at all levels.
Whether you want to recruit an experienced class teacher for a permanent post or need emergency sickness cover, your dedicated consultant will aim to meet your school's individual staffing needs.
We can provide:
- EYFS, KS1 & KS2 teachers
- secondary teachers in all subjects for KS3, KS4 and post-16 education
- SEN and specialist teachers
- all support staff, including Early Years Educators, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, exam invigilators and administrators
All staff recruited by CRG Schools are vetted to the highest level.
As a holder of the Gold Standard in the REC Audit, CRG Schools ensure that to following checks are carried out:
- enhanced DBS disclosures
- overseas Police checks
- Independent Safeguarding Authority/List 99 checks
- written professional references
- eligibility to work in the UK
- health & identity checks
- face-to-face interviews
Once a candidate is booked, a full checklist outlining details of their eligibility to work is sent directly to the school.